Nikon Scopes

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HokieHunter

Reaction score
I'm curious what you guys think about Nikon scopes. I've thought for years that they were a tremendous value; very bright and clear. The Buckmasters 3-9x40 may be the best $150 scope in the world, IMHO.

What do you guys think about the Nikon line? A great value, a great scope, or not so much of either?

I've heard that if you move your eye to far off center that it blacks out easy but they are bright though. :)

PERSONALLY...
I have a Nikon Monarch 3-9X40 and I think it is a GREAT scope! Probably as good as any scope out there for around $300.00. Compact size, great optics, and positive w/e adjustments. I give it two thumbs up! :yeah:

I am a Nikon Optics fan. 8x 42MM Monarch ATB binoculars are hard to beat for a delivered price of $230. Comparing my Nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14x40 to my Bushnell Elite 3200 4-12x, the Nikon has unquestionably better clarity. The Elite is a keeper, but the Nikon presents a brighter and sharper image for the long shot.

BR's - Cob

I also have a Nikon Monarch UCC 3-9X40 on one of my Knight Elites. The scope is very good and reliable for the money. I believe it compares well with my Leupold VX II's, and not too far from my VX III's. But not in the same league as my Zeiss.

In the $250 range I would stiill consider one for purchase.

I own a Monarch UCC 3-9x40. I love it, for the money, clarity and the waranty I don't think a person can go wrong. I have a uncle that uses Nikons on his 338UM, 375 H&H, and a 378 with no problems. If they will withstand them they will last on just about anything with no problems IMHO.

I have a 1x buckmaster on my Savage, Its a nice scope My son has one on a 300 weatherby works great.
Redclub

Back