Non-Paying Buyer

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had my last three Whites for sale in the Classified's. The forum member night shooter contacted me via PM and text wanting to buy all three rifles, plus all of my White parts. After settling on price and shipping, which involved me packaging everything up, weighing, getting shipping estimates, knight shooter said he would have the funds in the mail the next day 9/16. On 9/26, not having received the funds, I contacted knight shooter via phone. I got no answer but did get a text saying he was busy and would contact me later. After that.... Nothing.

I don't care if someone changes their mind about a sale, whatever the reason, but refusing to communicate and leaving someone hanging is....... well make your own call.

Last edited:
Absolutely no excuse. A man's word is his bond, at least it is with me. I had a member on here that told me the check was in the mail for two Knight stocks I was selling. He asked me if I had recieved the check and i told him no. He told me again the check was on the way and then a few days later he backed out of the deal. At least he told me he was backing out and didn't leave me hanging for another week.

Last edited:
That is the way I was brought up as well.A mans word or a good harded hand shake and the deal was sealed.I do not a man backing out on the deal as long as I am notified in some sort of communication.

He backed out on a gun that he was going to purchase from me after stringing me on for over a month.

Morning Fellow DWB's:
I have done a number of deals with knight shooter with no issues to date. I even drove several hours as he did and we met in a common location and completed a deal that we had been working on for over a month. Not sure what has happened with knight shooter but there may be a legitimate reason for his actions.
I understand the frustration on the sellers side as I have experienced the same problem on another forum that I buy and sell gun related items on. In any event TIME WILL TELL!!

At the rate folks are passing away i hope this is not the case.

He backed out on a gun that he was going to purchase from me after stringing me on for over a month.
Same hear didn't say anything before thought maybe $hit happend
I guess he didn't want my Tbolt that bad.Thought it was weird tho KH wanting to pay big money for Tbolts and then start selling off his Whites then start buying them back????

I had the same issue about a year ago with him on a night KP1 that he committed to and promised he would send the money multiple times. He then just stopped answering messages and disappeared other than being on this forum and commenting. It’s obviously nothing new for him.

Greg

When those with questionable histories show up on net transactions many automatically permanently block them and often "share" this information worldwide. I suspect that some are actually making $$ by compiling and selling lists of blocked buyers/scammers.

Latest posts

Back