• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Optima .50 pistol with all the extras

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Im selling one of my Pistols for $400 to your door. This is a sweet package, I promise you.
1) Optima .50 V1 pistol fired very few times.
2) Lehigh breech plug with spare liner and OE pellet plug
3) AR stock and prototype adapter*
4) TC Muzz-Charger
5) Maxima steel scope mount bases
6) selection of bullets
7) tools and box
8) A UTG lighted 2-7x32 pistol scope. (rings too if i can dig up a decent set)
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg
*i would buy a new production version of the AR buffer tube adapter from Farrowtech, they are stronger than this prototype.
https://farrow.tech/cva-picatinny-buffer-tube-adapter/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Im selling one of my Pistols for $400 to your door. This is a sweet package, I promise you.
1) Optima .50 V1 pistol fired very few times.
2) Lehigh breech plug with spare liner and OE pellet plug
3) AR stock and prototype adapter*
4) TC Muzz-Charger
5) Maxima steel scope mount bases
6) selection of bullets
7) tools and box
8) A UTG lighted 2-7x32 pistol scope. (rings too if i can dig up a decent set)
View attachment 27945View attachment 27946
View attachment 27951
*i would buy a new production version of the AR buffer tube adapter from Farrowtech, they are stronger than this prototype.
https://farrow.tech/cva-picatinny-buffer-tube-adapter/
The scope is mounted with loctite and bore sighted. And the contact info for FarrowTech is included as well as some breech plug orings.
View attachment 28205
For your info My old adapter broke ,I was going to buy a new one .The owner (Farrowtech ) said you can't buy one but I will replace with a new one (N/C) and comes with a lifetime warrantee and boy it is great !!!/Ed

Ive had several requests for price without some extras. I will sell just the pistol in its original box, none of the optional parts or equipment. No adapter, stock, Lehigh plug, scope, rings, MuzzCharger, bullets… Just the excellent condition pistol, book, tools, Warne steel base and box for $300 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back