pics.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue duck

Reaction score
i would like to see some pro hunter pics. in ML with scopes .trying to make my mind up what to do with my pro hunter. so post thoses petty gun lets see what yall got .

thanks jim :lol: :lol: :partyman: :yeah:

Here ya go! :D
Prohunter.jpg

That really is a sweet looking rifle. I bet that is a real shooter. I never was crazy for that style of rifle, but that one could grow on me.

Wow those are some sweet guns .Hope to get my scope this week . How do you put pics, on this site i have never done it before please let me know so went i get mine setup i can put it on

thank for all the pics keep it up i like em jim :yeah: :yeah:

Upload the picture to a hosting site like http://www.tinypic.com/ copy the url for the picture and place it between the image tags.

To use the image tags, click the button on the reply page that says Img, put in the url, then click Img again.

If you use tinypic, you can just copy and paste the "IMG link" into your post.

447bgva.jpg

2urpdw3.jpg

I never tried tha ttinypic place. Seems to work pretty good. Thanks for the link. That's not a Pro Hunter, but it is as close as I am ever going to get. :D

That's a new one for me as well. Thanks onegotaway for the link - I can always use more places to put pics.

Dave, my hose looks better and it's reusable. :wink:
300rujs.jpg

Pro-Hunter with Nikon Omega BDC scope on Leupold Quick Release Base and Rings.

48quddg.jpg

I like all guns put<em on i like looking at em going to try the link you gave em thanks to see if i can do a pic. keeping comeing

Coh-1 do you like the nikon that gun is very nice does it shoot as good as it looks . i bet so . thanks jim :partyman: :yeah:

Deer Pic :]

This is a picture of an 8 point i killed this season with my 270 winchester feather weight, 130gr bullet.
In canaan Valley , WV

Blue Duck,

I like the Nikon Omega scope, it shoots great and as advertised in the ads out to 250 yards. I'm currently using 3-777 Pellets and the 250 Shockwaves, but some Hornaday ballistic tables I have state that the 250 and 300 SST shot basically the same with this load out to 250 yards so I plan to experiment with the bullet this spring. I shoot a 300 Shockwaves in another Encore and I seem to like that bullet a little better for knock down power, exit hole and energy. I did kill 5 deer this year in Missouri with my Pro-Hunter rig that is pictured but nothing past 130 yards.

Curtis

imagestation.com
The above is a good free picture hosting site too.

Dave I use the clear duck tape. I have thought about switching to the foam pipe insulation so I can reuse it. :) That rubber hose UC uses gave me the idea to use some of the clear hose I use between the extractor and honey pump instead.

:D Al

Got my scope vx 2 3x9x40 Dovetail rings looks good pic.coming soon thank for all the pic. :puke:

Hey! this tiny site is slick.....see my brothers deer?
Killed with his Disc Elite 50 8)

2e64y0m.jpg

Back