pics.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blue duck said:
sweet looking gun what kind of scope is on it . :lol: :lol:
That's a Sightron, 3X9X42 SII. Great peice of glass,super clear,and picks up light like a sponge! :D

Spit....

You post another DARN magilla on this site and ........

.............. well, I'm coming over for a visit!! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

NULA in tow!

There mine i'm very happy with its a present from my wife. :lol: :lol: :lol:

love all the gunsthey are sweet keep'em com'em hope to get mine on soon by the way great looking guns :yeah: :yeah:

blue duck

Wow those are some sweet guns .Hope to get my scope this week . How do you put pics, on this site i have never done it before please let me know so went i get mine setup i can put it on

Postin Pics/// this might help - i wrote it for another guy but you will get the ideal

Stompie

hjbuys has got you off on the right start... I too use photobucket.com to upload the pictures. Maybe before you try to post here you might upload a few pictures to get use to the photobucket site operation.

When you get a picture uploaded - run your mouse on top of the picture you want to post. Below the pic a drop down menu will appear - to post on the site you need to click on the line that indicates IMG code - hilight it and then right click and copy....

Then back to your post here on MM place the curson on the line you want the picture to appear on left click to get the cursor in the correct spot.... then right click and choose PASTE

(img)http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/sabotloader/NewKnight.jpg(/img)

A line like the one above should then show in you post - you will not see the picture at this time. NOTE I have added a () to replace the normal [] 'brackets' that you will see when it pastes correctly. So you can see it in this post - the () will not be in your pasted line. and it will not be posted in red....

This is how the pic will post when pasted correctly...

NewKnight.jpg

You do not have to use the "Img" button in the menu line unless you weant to...

Hope this helps....

old/new said:
Warne base & rings holding a 3-9x42 Bushnell Elite 3200

14tqvsh.jpg

aes96c.jpg

That looks awesome! I like the black Energy Burners on the black stock. Did you just use the plug screws where the scope mounts to plug the holes left behind after removing the sights?

SWThomas said:
old/new said:

That looks awesome! I like the black Energy Burners on the black stock. Did you just use the plug screws where the scope mounts to plug the holes left behind after removing the sights?

Front sight hole is larger. I had a stainless screw to fit that hole. I got the two stainless screws for the rear sight holes from TC.

old/new said:
SWThomas said:
old/new said:

Front sight hole is larger. I had a stainless screw to fit that hole. I got the two stainless screws for the rear sight holes from TC.

How much were they and do you have a part #?

SWThomas...
"How much were they and do you have a part #?"

SWT,
I could not find the receipt with the item # on it but if you call TC they will know what you need if you give them the gun info (including the year of manufacture).

While you're at it ask for a set of rubber ring gaskets for your BP. They sent them to me at no charge when I ordered a few items including those screws.

old/new said:
SWThomas...
"How much were they and do you have a part #?"

SWT,
I could not find the receipt with the item # on it but if you call TC they will know what you need if you give them the gun info (including the year of manufacture).

While you're at it ask for a set of rubber ring gaskets for your BP. They sent them to me at no charge when I ordered a few items including those screws.

Where does the rubber ring gasket go?

On the breech plug for the Endeavor. There is a rubber O-ring at the base of the breech plug.

Hulions said:
On the breech plug for the Endeavor. There is a rubber O-ring at the base of the breech plug.

I gotcha. I got thrown off a little when you said ring gasket. :D

Latest posts

Back