Picture fest

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underclocked

Reaction score
:wink:

2003766824403495998_fs.jpg

rifles are not shown to scale so make allowances :) Current configs shown except for Huntsman which is wearing a much better scope than the one pictured.

Since this IS picture Fest! Here's a pic of our dog Belle,and her cousins! Ricky,Rodney,and Randy
SpoiledBrat001.jpg
birddogs.jpg

Now that is just to funny!!! My side is hurting from laughing. :lol: Underclocked, That is one super fine collection of muzzleloaders that you have. Someday I hope to have some more here to rival yours. :yeah:

Thanks. Butt dem dawgz iz muh cuzinz so don' poke fun. Dey live jest south o me. :wink:

No on shooting the Genesis - still waiting for a mount base ...

UC,

Those Whites are looking pretty good!

The Genesis still is an interesting concept, I have one coming too. ;)

jim

The Genesis is interesting and COULD have been a great rifle. May still be okay but the design of that trigger/hammer assembly has to leave a lot to be desired.

Ordered the mount base from Traditions on Dec 16 - don't guess they are real speedy. Think I'll email them and cancel - buy one elsewhere.

so UC, let me git this straight, do you prefer stainless steel and synthetic stocks? :D

Nice bunch 'o guns ya got there! I especially like the looks of the White that's on the top!

Thanks for the pic UC! You have tried a lot of different stuff over the years, I'll tell you that! That Genesis is really a nice looking rifle. Have you shot it with just the iron sights yet?

"You have tried a lot of different stuff over the years, I'll tell you that!"

Tell me about it. Some of it left permanent brain damage. :shock:

No, wouldn't be fair to the rifle for me to use the open sights. Old eyes are just too messed up to shoot decently with irons of any kind ... :(

Toy, that's a Model 98 in .451 - I don't currently own a 91. But that is a 91 stock modified for use with the 98. They did that for me at SplitFire when Colin (sp?) was still there.

My98.jpg

Latest posts

Back