Special Cleaner to be for T 777 Powder, Anyone Seen or Used

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LFM

Reaction score
I was flipping through a Natchez Shooting Supplies Catalog and underBlackpowder/ T/C they have T7 Aceessories It suggests that they have a specialty formulated to clean Triple 7 powder fouling. Since many are using this powder wondering if it does a better job when using it between shots or when cleaning a rifle after a day at the range or out hunting :?: :?:

Thanks,
LFM

Havent seen or heard of it.

Hard to beat this stuff WITH VINEGAR of course!

img_vinegarcleaner.jpg

No nothing about what is in it just has the T/C brand Logo on it and it has many different varieties of it...

:arrow:
Cleaning and Seasoning Patches
Pre-Saturated Cleaning Patches
Barrel Lube
Bore Solvent
Breech Plug Grease
Firearms Wipes
Foaming Bore Cleaner

These are all listed in their 2006 Master Catalog on page 312...

Since it is a newer powder thought maybe someone would have come up with something that works a little better than the standard cleaners they seem to sell for Muzzleloaders.

Just thought I would ask and see if anyone has seen the stuff from those that posted I guess not might be new for 2006 though and it is not yet the hot season for sighting in or hunting for many of us yet...

Thanks for those that have post this far... Maybe others are looking at trying it... Only time will tell...

Regards,
Mike / LFM

Back