t/c black diamond

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LC42

Reaction score
I have been looking for about 2 weeks for a t/c black diamond xr with no luck. I have heard that they are discontinuing them and that they are not. My question is, where is a reputable place to get one without losing my shirt? I would consider the standard black diamond or the xr. There has to be a shop out there that has one of these! I am looking for the stainless steel barrel with either camo or black stock. I originally wanted the camo stock only, but at this point I'll take either one. If one of you guys know of a shop that has one, I will be very greatfull! By the way, what an awesome site I've stumbled on here!

Thanks!

Those are good prices. A buddy of mine just sold a T/C Omega becuase he likes his Black Diamond so much. Hope you get one soon.

Mike

Auction site

big6x6- I'm a little unclear on the auction sites you suggested... I read the "How to Bid" section and it appears that I have to know a "dealer" to purchase through them?? That seems odd when you can buy a ML online from Bass Pro Shops with nothing more than a credit card! Am I interperating this incorrectly?

Re: Auction site

LC42 said:
big6x6- I'm a little unclear on the auction sites you suggested... I read the "How to Bid" section and it appears that I have to know a "dealer" to purchase through them?? That seems odd when you can buy a ML online from Bass Pro Shops with nothing more than a credit card! Am I interperating this incorrectly?

No you don't have to have a dealer for a muzzleloader unless the locale in which you reside requires it. ALSO..they are probably refering to firearm purchases.. Here's what I'd do... REGISTER at the auction sites... Send the seller a message concerning the item you are interested in...and ASK what will be involved in you buying a muzzleloader from them. They always ship right to my door!

I have a Black Diamond XR and they are really a great shooting rifle. People brag about their Omega's and such but these Black Diamonds will keep right up to them any day. Mine is the blued model and I have a small scope on it. A great rifle without a doubt.

I have a stainless Black Diamond XR .45. I've shot several deer with it. I use Hornady 200gr .40/.45 SST and 110 gr of 777 2f.

If the auctions are a problem, get ahold of the folks at http://www.kitterytradingpost.com/

They'll have new ones and a good selection of used (some barely per their Used Guns link and search). Click Used Guns, select Thompson Center and Muzzleload: Long Gun - click search. They've got several.

try this place

www.tannerssportcenter.com
I just got a T/C BD camo stock and a blister pack with all kinds of goodies for $200.00.
I know the shop owner and he is a good friend and an honest guy to deal with. If ya want I can give you his phone number.
Good Luck
Kozman

I have a friend who lives just down the street from KTP, he likes to alert me to "goodies" at the store, then I go visit their web site to check the details.

I have another friend who buys and sells at auction a lot, mostly for what I think are really odd units. ;) At any rate he gives Aution Arms high marks for support for the buyer if a wheel comes off in the transaction. He doesn't provide the same positive comments for gunbroker. I have bought and sold at both, but I have not had a problem transaction at either. As usual YMMV applies.

jim

Back