• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE TC Encore Breech Plugs

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underclocked

Reaction score
Haven't owned an Encore for several years now so I don't guess I'll be needing these breech plugs. :) These two plugs have sat in the bottom of my gun cabinet for a good while. Both appear to have been lightly used but both should still have a lot of life left and work just fine. $18 shipped USA.
tcEncorePlugs.jpg

No takers at $18? Okay... how about this - $10 shipped CONUS. That covers the cost of priority shipping which is how I will send them. These are very usable plugs but I no longer have an Encore.

Too much stuff going on the past few days and I failed to notice, but you are right. Since it was my error, I will include what is needed for that plug (I think I still have it).

That one does fit Omega IIRC. They had a few versions of the Encore/Pro Hunter plugs but the first ones fit both Omega and Encore.

Plug on the left looks like it was opened up. Maybe one of Cecils 25ACP plugs?

My apologies to those that offered and to Leigh. I failed to describe these plugs correctly and I'm glad that GMS54-120 noticed my omission. One plug is the standard 209 plug while the other is, in fact, one of Cecil's .25 ACP plugs. I can include a Lee autoprime, a decapping too to remove the pistol primer if one is needed, and everything needed to manage with the ACP ignition except for the cases themselves. I would have to have $16 total payment as that will have to go in a medium flat rate box. If you would still want both breechplugs only, I can do the $10. I'm basically just covering the shipping costs either way.
Again, I'm sorry for failing to notice that. In the picture, it's pretty obvious now. :)

Moderator: Please delete this listing completely. I completely messed up on the initial listing in that I failed to properly identify what was for sale. My bad and I apologize. The one payment that was sent to me has been refunded.

Back