Triple 7 price?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good but I wouldn't use 25 to 50 pounds of BP in the next 10 years. I have been a member of my local club/gun range for more then 25 years and I have never seen anyone except me shoot BP or muzzleloaders.
Besides Triple 7 does just fine in my percussion guns.
And real black works best in mine cheaper /better and what muzzle loaders were designed for. Do whatever you like I do and why I will never complain about shortage/bans/prices , got it and shoot lots 3-4 times a week at our private short 200 yd and long 800 yds . Yup shoot lots cause I can and plan to keep on shooting ,no whining here /Ed

2 yrs ago and last yr at Travelers ,point is buy bulk get TYD and don't worry about price
I usually buy my black powder from Graf&sons. They have a 4 pound minimum. I think I have about 20 pounds on hand at the moment.
Swiss 2f and 3f, Old Ensyford 3f and some Goex 3f. I'm good for quite a while.

Good Morning, Can someone tell me the shelf life of Triple 7. Thanks for your time
I bought several cans of T72Fg and 3Fg over ten years ago when it went on sale for $5/bottle after the ML seasons. I'm still using it to kill deer every year since.
The key is to keep it in a dry, humid free place. I have had some clumps to form, but just rattle the bottle till it goes away, no problems so far....

Hey, Thanks for the speedy replies, will take some out and fire it off and see what happends. Thanks again.

I've got about one and half pounds of T7/FFF and at 79 I think it will last all my shooting days. Happy Shooting.

Back