Wal-Mart increasing their scope line-up...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
Went to the WalMart in Tuscaloosa, AL today while visiting Mom. NOW in stock there are several Bushnell 4200 series scopes AND tada....some Zeiss Conquest 3.5-10X44 as well as the Leupold Riflemans and VX-Is..

Yea, they dumped all our firearms here in the wal-mart stores in omaha. No wally world even carries them.

BUT they got a new line up of scopes all displayed. Tell me this makes sense???

Corporate at Wally world tries to feed me BS about "representing the community market"

So your telling me you can sell the scopes that go on the rifle well enough to turn a profit, but not the gun itself????? POLITICAL BS is what I believe it is. Not wanting to sell guns in urban areas, because of how things are percieved. Thats what I believe, I hope Wally-worlds sporting goods departments take a big fat dump.

Every WM in my area except one has discontinued selling firearms... you can't even order them anymore. They will carry everything needed for one... just not the gun itself. The one that does is on the edge of suburbia...

How many of you actually BUY guns from Walley? Not me........

I try to support the small shops trying to make it despite the WALMART EFFECT! At least thats where I purchase most of my guns and gear from.

Just give me the Walley World MZ clearance stuff!!!! Yah! :D

How many of you actually BUY guns from Walley? Not me........

THANK you! I buy VERY little from WalMart. I AM glad they are there when other places are closed though..

Spitpatch said:
How many of you actually BUY guns from Walley?

Well, I never have and I suppose I never will either. Got a local gal that can order me any gun for $40 over her cost. That's where I buy ALL my guns! I have bought some powders/primers/accessories from Wal-Mart just because of the convenience factor though.

I like to catch the clearance specials on their guns... I will say I would have bought a Savage 10MLII from them. But that was the one ML I couldn't get from them.

When you don't have local shops it is nice to have WM... just wish I could order smokeless through them.

Well thier order catalog was nice. You could get almost anything you wanted out of the catalog. Almost.

I personally ordered 3 guns from them in the past 3 years. What can I say, they were the cheapest around. I am all about saving money.

I am pretty ticked at them dumping their guns though. Probably the only thing I will be buying from the sporting goods dept. now is clearance stuff in January.

One things for sure this is gonna give a lot of other buisness in the area a major shot in the arm for firearms sales.

Wal-mart in my town stopped selling guns,but there are 7-8 stores in a 60 mile radius that still do.

WM stores around here still have firearms where I've only bought one. But ML supplies...some do and some don't.

Latest posts

Back