want to build 32 / 36 cal in line

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davek42

Reaction score
For some reason, I can not get this out of my head. I want a 32/36 cal in line. After looking and seeing there is nothing out there.Now I want to build one. Can I ?? My first thought is it needs to be light weight. I was thinking of starting with a Old but Great gun the Knight 85.fitted with a new 32/36 cal barrel. Or should I reline the barrel in 32/36 ?.. If I reline the barrel will it be too heavy ?? I am looking for advise and guidance.. I know I have 2 cal listed.I was thinking if the ml was a 32 cal it would need to be a round ball gun.If I went to a 36 cal I could shoot a 32 cal in a sabot. Second thought would be to do a TC Encore barrel. Anyone doing that kind of build ? I have an Encore 50 cal barrel to build off of. I am open to using and starter gun. I just like the Knight 85..Again at the end of the project I'm looking for a light weight fun gun.If you know of some place to get the work done please ket me know
feel free to contact me with your thoughts at [email protected]

Back