What muzzleloading stuff did you do today?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting withdrawls. The only ML stuff I've been doing since mid-January is reading these forums. I'm wintering in FL with my wife and all my toys are up north!!
Then when I get back north I get all excited and end up usually buying a couple more. I'm running out of room in my gun safes. It's an addiction I tell you.

Thanks CG, mostly everything got saved. The line that broke was on the top of the hot water heater. The stuff we lost was mostly supplies that can be replaced and some carpet/rug throws. Today I will open the two small windows and try to get some air flowing around. The water made it to my work area and soaked into some bags I had bullets in, wet cardboard is the worst!

That's a pretty cool thread over there.
Lets get this website moving with similar one.
Not today, but 2 days ago...
Filmed another video to post soon...
70 F, so, the Lyman's GPR & I had a "woods" time together shooting "zoo critters"......

View attachment 31381
Mr Humphries I almost didn't recognize you without your other hat! The mustache gave you away

You have a picture of that rifle? I’d love to see what it looks like.
Pics coming soon ,,, it's just a plain Walnut stock nothing fancy no recoil pad on it at all just a little presentation pad I'm going to have to put a recoil pad on it with a little bit more cushion again I really like the two stage trigger on a muzzleloader took a while to get used to it,,,, today's Muzzleloader work will be putting new clothes on a Paramount,,, will be bedding the stock

Attachments

• 20230221_092750.jpg
    20230221_092750.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
This is marble wood,,very hard,, the fifth stock I've built using this wood it's one of my favorite woods you really have to see it live in person there's a lot of really neat almost a real tight fish scale diamond figure even in the light wood

Thanks CG, mostly everything got saved. The line that broke was on the top of the hot water heater. The stuff we lost was mostly supplies that can be replaced and some carpet/rug throws. Today I will open the two small windows and try to get some air flowing around. The water made it to my work area and soaked into some bags I had bullets in, wet cardboard is the worst!

I turned a white t-shirt into something much more useful.

View attachment 31551
Nice! Thats a lot of TUCKS SWABS dude, I'm sorry you're goin through that.
I hope thats enough to tame the "Grapes of Wrath " for a while.

I bought one if these cameras yesterday. It should work great for muzzleloaders, shotguns, and around the house-garage as well. Price was cheap, keeping my fingers crossed…BD6644C7-4EF0-4EE5-8AD5-E31C5A7B594D.png

Back