White History

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Thanks I do similar, but pan lube instead of dip. Ive been contemplating a lube sizer, but I dont shoot centerfire anymore, so volume isnt an issue. My cheapo Lee sizer works fine

Squeeze said:
My cheapo Lee sizer works fine

DITTO!!! I'm thinking of ordering another mold just don't know if I want to go a little heavier or lighter. But this time I will have the mold set to 452 diameter instead of 454.

Praying a super 91 in .410/.451 comes my way when I can pay [emoji383] for it. Been wanting one for years now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.mountainmolds.com/ Has an online bullet design of sorts. You just adjust the size and weight, and for us, specify no crimp groove you can then play with the design #of grooves, etc and watch the drawing till you like it and order. The program gets a fit sketchy and finicky if you push the limits. (It didnt like my .36 cal 300 grn, I ended up with a 270 from accurate)

Have money ready. They pop up on here about once a month.

I like the way Tom at Accurate Molds works. After he designs your bullet from your specs. He provides you with a link to see how your bullet design looks. From there you can either tell him you like it, or make modifications. Once again he'll provide you with the link to approve your design. Once you approve it, within 2-3 weeks you should have your mold in your hands.

I have several of his molds, his catalog has to be one of the more extensive. I just wish he would make pins also. I would love some of those designs In a HB/HP option. Other than that, great stuff

Latest posts

Back