• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO White M97 Stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I discovered that my one grandson's laminated White M97 stock has a crack from the ramrod guide down past the pistol grip I don't know what happened to it unless if he overtighten the screw he overstressed it. If anyone has a spare laminated or a Bell & Carlson fiberglass stock, please let me know.

I just tried applying Tite Chair glue. It comes with a very fine hair line tube. So I put the rear screw in which opened the crack at the pistol grip. I then applied the glue, quickly removed the screw and the crack closed. I removed the bbl and applied the glue wherever I saw a crack. I’ll see what happens tomorrow when I put it together.

I sure do Doc was alive as I’d ask him if he has any available. I may try facebooking his daughter in a week or so to see if she knows if there are any available.

Back