Who bought a new ML this year???

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choc-dog

Reaction score
Just curious if any of you bought a new ML this year. Your rifle must be new and please state which manufacturer and model.

Chocdog

I bought 3 new smokers this year

(1) 2 Knight Disc Extreme XT 50cal

(2) 1 Knight KRB7 50cal.

(3) 1 Knight Disc Extreme .45cal

HI MY NAME IS RON AND I AM A Knight ML ADDICTT PLEASE Don't Help I LOVE IT!!!! LOL :D

RON G.

Knight Long Range Hunter .50cal

Savage 10ML-II T/H SS/Laminate

Pro-Hunter 209X50 w/extra .338 Federal center-fire barrel..sweet!!

White 97 .504 in laminate, TC Omega bl/bl .50 which I promptly sold, and the Knight KP1 of course.

Seems like there was another one but da pebble aint werkin.

TC Omega

T/C Omega Z5 28" Blue Bbl, Black Syn. Thumbhole Stock; top'n it with a Nikon Omega 250BDC...

Have not fired it yet, will put it through it's paces in the Off Season (oh assuming you know I mean Deer Season); looking to get the full 250 yards out of it...

Plan to Deer Hunt it exclusively next fall...

TCZ5.jpg

Omega250BDC2.jpg

Omega250BDC1.jpg

Two White stainless 97's laminated stocks. One White stainless Thunderbolt laminated stock all three .504 cal. One stainless Knight KBR .50 black synthetic stock. Sorry it was a slow year.

NIB T/C New Englander .54 caliber with synthetic stock..
T/C New Englander 12 gauge barrel bought through Fox Ridge Outfitters
NIB .54 caliber T/C Renegade

USED would add a few more to that...

choc-dog

I did really good this year... I only bought 1 new gun - a Omega Z5 with thumbhole. I was forced to buy it - had no choice - the price was just to good....

I did also finish two more Renegades from parts... one of them with a new GM LRH blued hunter barrel and another one with an excellent Sharon 50 cal barrel. - but for wife purposes those are not considered new guns... they are additional guns - I think you understand.

White S91 .451
NIB Knight MK-85 .50
NIB TC Firehawk .58
NIB Lyman GPR Flintlock .54
NIB Knight Wolverine 209 .50

Man I think I got a problem 8)

Sabotloader,

Where in the heck did you find a "Sharon barrel"?? The ole' Sharon Rifle company of Montana made some great finished rifles and "kits". The Hawkin kit rifles both in half stock and full stock were very close to Sam Hawkins origional rifle

Chocdog

choc-dog

Got it off e-bay... until they became part of Hillary's world. It is a really nice barrel blueing is probably 70/80% but the bore is near perfect...

Nimrodder said:
White S91 .451
NIB Knight MK-85 .50
NIB TC Firehawk .58
NIB Lyman GPR Flintlock .54
NIB Knight Wolverine 209 .50

Man I think I got a problem 8)
Where did you find the NIB MK 85?

Latest posts

Back