Who bought a new ML this year???

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T/C Triumph
Savage 10ML-II blue/syn

Just ordered a barrel for my Encore 8)

TC Pro Hunter 50 cal/TH black composite, under a Nikon BDC.

Traded my super redhawk 44 mag, Beretta OU snd s Commemorative REMF single 12 for it. Loved thsat Beretta but love this Inline stuff better.

I bought a Knight Disc Elite stainless barrel and black synth.stock in .50 cal.
Taureau noir

White Super 91 .504

White Super 91 .451

White T-Bolt .504

CVA Sidelock .50 Cal 1in66 28" Octagon Barrel w/ Set Trigger

2 Knight Hawkeye pistols in .50 Cal

Got my first this year, an Omega Z5, blued with the thumb hole stock. If I can't find a conical that shoots good out of it that I can hunt Elk with, I'll get something else. I already started to prepare the wife just incase. :lol:

First year at it. TC Pro Hunter 290x50 and looking for a new in the box Knight Elite .50 as I speak...

.32 cal Green Mountain Small Game Rifle

t/c hawken stock assembly, .54 cal. green mountain barrel on the way

t/c big boar, .58 cal

LH t/c new englander, .54 cal

knight wolverine, .50 cal

some CVA that ive already given away

S&W model 18 .22 LR :D

ruger .32 mag single-six :D :D

Also..didn't buy it but my girlfriend gave me a CVA .50 Hawken. For now it's just a wall hanger but know from experience it's a game-getter.

I purchased two new ones this past year

Inline: Thompson Center Triumph 50 cal, Full Camo

Triumph004-1.jpg

Triumph007.jpg

Flintlock: Traditions PA Pellet 50 cal, wood stock nickel barrel

Muzzleloader003.jpg

Muzzleloader001.jpg

big6x6 said:
32 cal Green Mountain Small Game Rifle

You bought one of THOSE? How do you like it? I had been thinking about getting one.....

Chuck, the construction of the rifle is really amazing. I would classify it as semi-custom, the fit and finish is outstanding. Very handy little rifle. haven't shot it yet :roll: .

the action and trigger are the same as the extreme (actually, the trigger pull is almost exactly the same as my disc elite trigger pull). come to think of it, the dimensions are similar as well, but the barrel is short and handy. balance is just right on it.

you might also want to check this out:

http://www.hpmuzzleloading.com/fieldtests3.html

Latest posts

Back