Who bought a new ML this year???

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T/C omega 50cal stainless with a leupold FX2 4X33 scope .1187 priemer then put a riffled barrel and fiberoptic sights on it.1100 20g for when the nieces and nephews want go.

loadbreak said:
what dont you like about the triumph?

To me the breakopen rifles are not as consistan in grouping as the non break open but it might justbe me thow.The 2 knights I have shot 1 was keeping a group of 3 in 1 inch group at 100 yards and and the other about 1 1/2 group my triumph the best I can get out of it is 2 -2 1/2 inch groups at 100 yards.

who bought a new ml this year??

lyman great plaines rifle 50. left hand. from track of the wolf.

Just traded in my LH Cabelas Hawkens 54 cal on a T/C Triumph.

Had Lasik surgery 6 months ago and even though I'm now 20/20 & 20/40, I still need to use reading glasses and iron sights on rifles are typically just close enough that I can't see them clearly anymore.

Hence, I needed something I could put a 1X (ND legal) scope on. Looks like the T/C with 1X T/C Hawkens scope will be just what the (eye) doctor ordered... :p

ProHunter SS, Black stock, Swarovski 2.5-10, breech plug modified (.25ACP), Bellm hinge pins and hammer, locker and trigger springs.....love the gun.

Sold my Knight Disc rifle of 12+ years ...... a pain to clean.

One White 97 .504, One Kahnke with two barrels in 45 and 50 cal. Also got a White Bison .504 barrel to complete a rifle I hade with a bad barrel.

snow white camo traditions presuit fulleted barrel mag ported barrel custdom trigger from traditions camo cover scope rings, base mount this is one sweet shooting gun mouth wing snow camo now that kool. :twisted:

New to ML's..... I bought a Traditions, XLT Pursuit thumbhole, 50 Cal., Camo / Nickel w/ 2 - 7 scope.

I can't wait to hear it go bang !

My name is Night and I have a problem
Knight TK 2000 full camo TH
Knight Vision full camo
Knight KRB syn. blued barrel
Knight NIB Disc Eilte 50 Camo/Stainless
Knight MK-85 Stalker
Knight MK-85 SYN. S/S
I hope I do not get better to soon

Latest posts

Back