Whos got the barnes on backorder?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rifleman

Reaction score
I got 4 boxs of the barnes 300 gr originals on backorder at midway usa, how about the rest of you guys?
I am starting to wonder if they will be in before November.

Rifleman, call Barnes Bullets 801 756 4222. You can find out if it is a dealer/distribtor problem or a factory problem. If Barnes has no inventory they should be able to tell you when they intend to run the bullets or steer you to a source that has stock.

I'm trying to get answers for Dwight, and will. Barnes closes early on Fridays; it seems to be a "Utah thing."

Good luck everyone. I spent the whole weekend searching and emailing.Have found none yet. :(

I spoke with Barnes, and have no new info yet.

Sales of this specific bullet, Barnes Original #457010, have greatly exceeded all prior projections-- they were run in June, I believe, and they are now out.

Barnes is attempting to locate existing dealer stock, they also have a production meeting coming up to see what can be realistically scheduled at present.

So, I'll pass along what I am told in both areas as soon as I am informed.

BARNES CURRENTLY HAS NO STOCK, AND COULD NOT LOCATE ANY THROUGH DISTRIBUTORS.

The fastest way to get them is to backorder them from Heather
@ Barnes: 800-574-9200.

No definite schedule has been made-- at least 6 weeks away, perhaps more.

But, if you want them, and want them ASAP-- the only way is to order all you want now. Perhaps that will entice them to do some production shifting around, I don't know. THey sold a twp yr. supply in a couple of months.

For the the moment, that is the fastest and really only way to get them in your hands for late this season or even the next. :arrow: :think: :think: :think:

I spoke to Heather, & back ordered 3 boxes. She said they were having a meeting regarding this as there are many back orders to fill. It wouldn't hurt to add to the list.

Jim

Just got off the phone with Heather and seems that Midway besides their backorder made another order today for quite a few boxs to cover their backorders. So Heather says the more that call in placing orders the faster it will be bumped into production! So lets all call Heather, she is such a nice girl to talk to anyway!

For the last several Months I've been trying to track down some Barnes in Canada. I've talked to everyone I could and had a few false promises.
Does anyone know if I can order direct from Barnes (USA) and get on the Backorder list as a Canadian. Or, do I have to be a registered dealer?

I just talked to Heather, and she will not ship to Canada to an individual.
But she did note my call as another interested party....I think we're getting through.

She did give me a number in Canda that was shipped 8 boxes of the originals....so I'll try them and see what happens.

Deernut can you order from Midway USA? They will probably have them as quick as any of us and they just keep ordering as their backorders stack up.

Nope...I tried that and they don't do international orders unless it was a MidwayCanada.....and there isn't one of those. But, apparently there is a MidwayItaly on the way.

Miracle of Miracles!!!! I found three boxes in Canada and they are on there way to my house as we speak.....Yeeehaaaa!!!

Latest posts

Back