Whos got the barnes on backorder?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not good news, but news nevertheless.

Just to order the material in alone takes a couple of months, so it is highly unlikely these bullets will be available until early 2006. :cry:

I called and talked to Heather today and also ordered 4 boxes. If we overwhelm them with orders maybe they will move production up. She said they were having a meeting tomarrow morning so cross your fingers.

Boy I sure hope they get some made. With setting up my buddys gun for the same bullet I might be hurting. My Leuy blew the elevation so I got to start from scratch when I get it back. If I could just find one more box I would breath easier. I know there has to be a box sitting on a shelf somewhere.

Get your tissues out guys,i just got a message from Heather today... here it is :
Cary
We had a meeting yesterday regarding the production on 45-70 300 Gr. Semi-Spitzers. They are not scheduled to run until January 2006. We only run Originals once a year. You are more than welcome to place a backorder and have them shipped when they are available.

Heather

MCee67 said:
Get your tissues out guys,i just got a message from Heather today... here it is :
Cary
We had a meeting yesterday regarding the production on 45-70 300 Gr. Semi-Spitzers. They are not scheduled to run until January 2006. We only run Originals once a year. You are more than welcome to place a backorder and have them shipped when they are available.

Heather

Bonded core SST looking better all the time!

MCee67 said:
Cary

Heather

That will help Barnes keep them in stock for good-- thet have not had demand on this specific bullet like this. Ther "2-3 year" supply of earlier this year is completely gone.

Barnes O avaliable

I have three full boxes of 50 each and one opened box of 49, Barnes #457010 that I will let go of, just send me a pm, Ray

Awwwww man. :shock: ........ If anybody else has some they would like to part of...feel free to call my cell 269-655-5387.....or email me [email protected] .

Rifleman said:
Boy I sure hope they get some made. With setting up my buddys gun for the same bullet I might be hurting. My Leuy blew the elevation so I got to start from scratch when I get it back. If I could just find one more box I would breath easier. I know there has to be a box sitting on a shelf somewhere.

Sight your buddy's gun in with 300grn XTP'S. The Deer will not know the difference. Trust me. :)

Ain't happening, 300 yd muzzleloaders are all the rage here in Indiana. :wink:

Hey sleepy you might change your mind if you ever saw a 150 class buck standing out in the middle of a cornfield, 275 yards away and all you had was a 100 yd zero.

Latest posts

Back