• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN Winchester X150 .45cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Winchester X150 .45cal Clean bore,fouling back in breech. Otherwise clean gun, shoot me a PM if interested thanks guys.
200 OBO + Shipping
P.S. Got a shot of the dogs pink squeak toy (toy not included)

Attachments

• image_67197185.JPG
    image_67197185.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 4
  • image_67213569.JPG
    image_67213569.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
CGhost, what is the barrel twist on this rifle? Barrel length? When you say "Fouling in back of Breech" can you tell me if that is pitting?

Interested!
Sorry I guess I’m talking about some “crud ring” and back where bolt is too, probably where someone didn’t do a thorough cleaning. Barrel has no rust or pitting and great rifling.

Attachments

• 410F4ABC-19E0-45A4-B844-27676DBD85BA.jpeg
    410F4ABC-19E0-45A4-B844-27676DBD85BA.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
thats not bad as long as barrel has no pitting or previous rust, does barrel look like that where the powder charge set? might put a flashlight in breech area shining down bore and take a pic down bore..

thats not bad as long as barrel has no pitting or previous rust, does barrel look like that where the powder charge set? might put a flashlight in breech area shining down bore and take a pic down bore..
No the barrel and rifling is in real good shape. Just a little crud ring, and whats right there in the breech. No pitting or rust in the barrel.

excuse me for asking but what type of ignition does this have, 209 or what?
just for curiosity what type of payment methods do you take

What's the barrel length? Do you know how much it weighs? I'm assuming that it's drilled and tapped for a scope mount?

Latest posts

Back