You know you're a long time muzzleloader when...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s pretty funny, I thought the very same thing after shooting .22’s with my grandsons recently...hadn’t shot rimfire in some time!

I still love the rim fires. Cheap to shoot. They can require a lot of tweeking to get accuracy. I have an old Remington 513t with a twenty power scope. It used to keep up in br50shoots. not anymore as some bring in some high dollar rifles to shoot. So now I just plink

I still love the rim fires. Cheap to shoot. They can require a lot of tweeking to get accuracy. I have an old Remington 513t with a twenty power scope. It used to keep up in br50shoots. not anymore as some bring in some high dollar rifles to shoot. So now I just plink
I also love shooting .22's my favorite gun is a Remington 24.

Confed, If you find a women that will wear a hoop skirt bring her to the Feast of the Hunters Moon @ Fort Wheotinon on the Wabash River in Indiana. Old French Fort settlement that goes on for several days with good food, Good trading, good reenactment ,and good cannon fire .

The feast is canceled this year due to COVID-19.

Or you have an unused can of Pyrodex you bought to try when it first came out. Never used it and now it's caked up in the can.
Purodex.... I use the crap,out of that sTuff. my old knight loves that stuff. but if I have to remove the plug and push out a load the pyrodex is on big pellet.

One of Hodgdon family died years ago in a pyrodex fier/explosion @ their manufacturing plant. I think his name was Bruce Hodgdon but not sure. That was maybe 30 years ago

Dan Pawlak and 3 others lost their lives in the accident, January 27, 1977.

Back