Anyone ever do this?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our "front bathroom" is totally enclosed.... but several times I've been peeing in the master bath, lookin out the window at a doe or small buck...

One day I'll be able to afford the $1k price tag on the .30 caliber suppressor I want and I could pop 'em from the bathroom window no problem.

I’ve got a friend who lives on 30 acres a couple miles from the capital in Oklahoma City, and he’s killed a few deer out of his upstairs bathroom window. He has a permit to hunt with a rifle inside the city limits and a suppressor.

Yep Shorty, except in my case it is me yelling at my wife to get out of bed and grab her gun. When she sees the buck is only a heavy antlered 3x3 close to 17" I get those high pitched screeches as she goes back to bed saying she does not want a "piss buck". Oh well, no more getting her out of bed until a good 4x4 shows up.

Our "front bathroom" is totally enclosed.... but several times I've been peeing in the master bath, lookin out the window at a doe or small buck...

One day I'll be able to afford the $1k price tag on the .30 caliber suppressor I want and I could pop 'em from the bathroom window no problem.
. They call that shitten an gitten!!! Lol

Kinda reminds me of you Ninering.
Awe thanks buddy. You know that you're livin good when you can shoot in the yard, shoot off the back & the front porches, shoot out of every door & window in the house - at any time of the day or night, with nobody raisin hell about it or calling the friggin cops. As to the wifer or GF not liking any of that, if she plans on being with anyone in my entire fam, she better get use to it, stop complaining about it or leave, where she will get replaced with another woman that will not have a prob with any of it or at least not complain about it bc its not going to stop bc she doesn't like it. Welcome to Ninering World.

Awe thanks buddy. You know that you're livin good when you can shoot in the yard, shoot off the back & the front porches, shoot out of every door & window in the house - at any time of the day or night, with nobody raisin hell about it or calling the friggin cops. As to the wifer or GF not liking any of that, if she plans on being with anyone in my entire fam, she better get use to it, stop complaining about it or leave, where she will get replaced with another woman that will not have a prob with any of it or at least not complain about it bc its not going to stop bc she doesn't like it. Welcome to Ninering World.
You lucky dog. :dance:

Latest posts

Back