• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD CVA Accura MR Package

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muley Hunter

Reaction score
I guess my time has come to retire from hunting. I'm stubborn and kept trying but too many medical problems to go on. It breaks my heart to give up what I love so much. I even have a buck, elk, and bear tags this year that will go unused. What a waste of money and effort to get them.

This what I have and what I paid. All of it was bought from Muzzle-Loaders. The gun has 5-6 shots on it. I was just testing recoil from different bullets and powder loads for recoil. The gun is not sighted in but is bore sighted. Everything is brand new and the gun hasn't been registered with CVA, so the warranty should still be good to buyer.

Accura MR Camo Nitride..................$478
Leupold Ultimate-Slam 3x9x40......$299
DNZ Scope Mount ...............................$53
CVA Gun Case..........................................$30
BH 209 Breech Plug...............................$30
Powerbelt Aerolite 250gr 2Packs......$48
Powerbelt Platinum 270gr 1 Pack.....$24
Total.............................................................$940

If you live in Colorado and want to pick it up i'll include a bottle of BH 209 and Win primers. I'll also include a bottle of Western BH 209 cleaner shipped or picked up. Sorry, no camera but it's all brand new and looks like it. The buyer will be happy with it.

How about $600 and i'll split shipping with the buyer.

A lot of guys don't like the Powerbelts but they didn't add anything to the price. I just added them because I don't want to try and sell them. Use them to sight in the scope and practice. Although I think they be fine for deer with a lighter powder load.

Looks like this.

accura-mr-nitride-camo-black-weatherguard-barrel-1_2.jpg

Description from Muzzle-Loaders

The Accura® MR rifle is CVA’s top-of-the-line muzzleloader. This rifle offers a higher level of performance and more specialized features than other CVA muzzleloaders.

The Accura MR Nitride model provides a level of accuracy performance that is unequaled by any muzzleloader on the market today – due to its custom, premium quality, Bergara barrel. These Bergara barrels, are made from high quality 416 grade stainless steel, have quickly become recognized as the most accurate production barrels in the world. And while many of the world's most highly regarded center-fire manufacturers use Bergara barrels on their guns, only CVA offers them in a muzzleloader. It is these Bergara barrels that enable CVA to guarantee their ACCURA series rifles to be "The Most Accurate Muzzleloader You've Ever Shot -- Or Your Money Back."

The Accura MR Nitride rifle features a nitride treated barrel that's meant to take mountain rifle to a new level—making it the closest thing to a “corrosion-proof” muzzleloader that has ever been developed. The technique used to treat the barrels is known as Salt Bath Nitride. Already used in military applications, the nitride process hardens the outer layer of steel, making it more durable and more corrosion resistant than chrome—which was previously the highest standard in bore toughening techniques. Unlike exterior ceramic coatings, the nitride process penetrates the outside and the inside of the barrel, and can withstand thousands of shots.

The Accura MR is designed to fit a wide range of shooters with its compact size. The MR provides just the right combination of balance and maneuverability for the rifle's intended purpose. The Accura is simplistic in operation because the breeching lever is built right into the trigger guard, making the Accura one of the easiest opening break-actions on the market. This gun can be disassembled by removing a single screw. The MR design sports many of the same features to help you with your hunt, like CVA’s patent-pending Quick-Release Breech Plug (QRBP), the only such breech plug on the market that can be easily removed with your fingers, no breech plug tool needed. The rifle's ergonomically designed stock is fully ambidextrous, and is upgraded with a SoftTouch coating and rubber grip panels, making it both comfortable and secure in the harshest of weather conditions. Finally, each Accura MR model comes standard with a DuraSight® DEAD ON™ one piece scope mount and matching camo Quake® CLAW® Contour Sling.

I agree. I priced it for a quick sale but it's not happening.

Thanks for the post.

bad thing is moneys tight now due to Covid and a lot of peoplle losing their jobs or being laid off, well worth your asking price. You might list it over on 24hrcampfire if your a member also, a lot more people over there.
Too bad you cant figure out a way to get out and still hunt.

Yes, i'm a member at 24Hour. I thought about posting it there but wanted to give this forum a chance at it first. Hunt Talk is another forum i'll post it.

I see about 300 non members looking at this forum too. I've sold items that joined just to buy it from me through PM and never did post on the forum.

I'll make it easy for those thinking about that. Get me here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow is this tempting...

Sorry to hear your not able to hunt anymore. Cherish the memories.

It was hard giving it up but i've thought a lot about it for the last 3 years. I should have done it 3 years ago and saved a bunch of money.

I still have fly fishing but I need to tone that down some too. No more wading in fast flowing rivers.

Back