H4198

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or you could sell me one at your original cost…😁😁😁
I wouldn’t mind doing that for people if I could get the same consideration in return.
I’ve kind of got into turkey hunting this past year and am a fan of the Encore platform, and I’m in the process of piecing together a turkey shotgun. I’ve sold some of my extra Encore parts to fund the project, and it feels like I always sell at wholesale prices but end up paying retail or more for what I want. It’s not my nature, but I’m starting to have the “if you can’t beat them, join them” attitude about selling stuff.

I wouldn’t mind doing that for people if I could get the same consideration in return.
I’ve kind of got into turkey hunting this past year and am a fan of the Encore platform, and I’m in the process of piecing together a turkey shotgun. I’ve sold some of my extra Encore parts to fund the project, and it feels like I always sell at wholesale prices but end up paying retail or more for what I want. It’s not my nature, but I’m starting to have the “if you can’t beat them, join them” attitude about selling stuff.
I feel your pain. I find myself selling things for less all the time. Or just giving away stuff to someone in need. I stopped worrying about how much $ i could have made, and just accept that i helped somebody wether they deserved it or not. If some one wants to pay it fwd or pay it back (or not) thats cool. But do it because you're a good person. That by itself makes the world a better place. Alright! Enough hippy free love and tree hugging! Who wants to buy a pound of h4198? Cheap at Only $199 plus $78 shipping.

Also ive got a bunch different of BPI wads if you want some.

Back