H4198

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suggestion.................... You really need to check those sites out prior to posting them. ITS 100% FRAUD.

"Sportsmansgunshop.com is an online store that you might have seen through social media advertisements and other sources.

If you’re wondering if it’s safe to shop there, here’s the quick answer: Sportsmansgunshop.com is a fraudulent online store that aims to steal money from unsuspecting online shoppers.

These deceptive websites often use advertisements promising unreal discounts, but they lack credibility and are part of a new wave of online scams.

The ease of creating online shops has led to a surge in online shopping scams. Scammers attract visitors and deceive buyers without complex tactics, making it hard to distinguish between fake stores and legitimate startups."

You should delete that before someone actually tries it.

I bought a bottle of Vihtavouri N110 a while back to do some duplexing of loads. After seeing how well the 4198 ignited and shot without the aid of a duplex powder I scrapped the idea of using the N110.
If anyone lives close by and wants to trade a bottle of 4198 for a bottle of N110, I will be more than happy to accommodate them.

Suggestion.................... You really need to check those sites out prior to posting them. ITS 100% FRAUD.

"Sportsmansgunshop.com is an online store that you might have seen through social media advertisements and other sources.

If you’re wondering if it’s safe to shop there, here’s the quick answer: Sportsmansgunshop.com is a fraudulent online store that aims to steal money from unsuspecting online shoppers.

These deceptive websites often use advertisements promising unreal discounts, but they lack credibility and are part of a new wave of online scams.

The ease of creating online shops has led to a surge in online shopping scams. Scammers attract visitors and deceive buyers without complex tactics, making it hard to distinguish between fake stores and legitimate startups."

You should delete that before someone actually tries it.
I said it was a scam site. My first 2 words.

Back