Now some of the Walmart's are Selling the 8 Oz cans of BH 209 for $52 😞

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully my local Sportsmans Warehouse will get some someday. That is probably my best chance to buy some locally. They last received some in January and sold out in March.

I don't think our local Walmarts carry it.

I was at the Walmart in Paris, Texas yesterday morning. No BH209 but they did have some of those Firesticks. They must have just got them as I didn't see any a couple weeks earlier.

I was at the Walmart in Paris, Texas yesterday morning. No BH209 but they did have some of those Firesticks. They must have just got them as I didn't see any a couple weeks earlier.

Haven’t seen any of those Firesticks. They have an Abundance of Powerbelts & the “Weak” (T7) Federal 209MZ Primers. What a Racket that is, call them Muzzleloading Primers & sell them per 100 in blister packs for $12 🤑

Haven’t seen any of those Firesticks. They have an Abundance of Powerbelts & the “Weak” (T7) Federal 209MZ Primers. What a Racket that is, call them Muzzleloading Primers & sell them per 100 in blister packs for $12 🤑
Last year, none of the Walmarts around here had any caps or primers.
The year before, very few # 11 caps and occasionally those Federal primers. I think they were about 8 bucks per 100 count.

Latest posts

Back