What muzzleloading stuff did you do today?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was doing any kind of smokeless shooting with muzzleloader I would suggest stocking up on n110 and n120 while it's at the price that it is and is available still,, I'm concerned that we're going to look up in 6 months and not even be able to find that just like H and imr4198 I hope I'm wrong.

If I was doing any kind of smokeless shooting with muzzleloader I would suggest stocking up on n110 and n120 while it's at the price that it is and is available still,, I'm concerned that we're going to look up in 6 months and not even be able to find that just like H and imr4198 I hope I'm wrong.
Graf's is closed today. Monday i am going to order 8 lbs of V110 & 4 lbs of Swiss 3F. Should get it by next Friday

Absolutely!

Ha. I did the same thing. But mine were covered in dust from 2017. Was surprised to find any around here.
The LGS didn't have hardly any powder a few months ago. I didn't get to over there for awhile. When I went back, they had my main 2 powders. So I have been trying to do a powder run every 2 weeks or so. When I went yesterday, I had bought the last 3lbs of my other powder but they had it back on the shelf, think, 6 1lb bottles. I must be the only one getting the N110 on the shelf plus they have a case in the back for me.

That's what I'm doing.

So, what is that, Approximately 1,866 Loads for the VV N110?

I recently got 8 lbs. Each of the VV N110 & VV N120 from Grafs. It's Not Going to get Any Cheaper & who Knows when it Will be Available Again?
I don't know how many loads, i use from 30-37 gr . The most i will use is getting a good load/bullet combo out to 200 yds. Then it maybe a dz. shots each Fall/Winter while hunting. I have 2 lbs on hand so 10 lbs total.

So, what is that, Approximately 1,866 Loads for the VV N110?

I recently got 8 lbs. Each of the VV N110 & VV N120 from Grafs. It's Not Going to get Any Cheaper & who Knows when it Will be Available Again?
Ageed!
Biting the bullet on what I just paid was rather difficult, but having the same foresight, it’s a “ better get it where I can find it & be grateful I found it “ & let that be that.
I still need to look into getting powder for another build, but still undecided on what I want yet. I do not want to end up having the build done & not having access to the powder I need for it. That’s what is coming.

Back