What muzzleloading stuff did you do today?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"What muzzleloading stuff did you do today?"​

Well, usually the answer is "Discouragingly little", on account of my piss poor time and opportunity management. But yesterday (close enuf) I got some time to go back to my two year old project of organizing all my ML and centerfire tools, equipment, accessories, materials, supplies, manuals and literature resources. Some of the stuff, inherited from my Dad, goes back to the 1970's. The fight for space on dedicated shelves and cabinets goes on. Might be starting to see a faint glimmer of daylight!!!!!

"What muzzleloading stuff did you do today?"​

Well, usually the answer is "Discouragingly little", on account of my piss poor time and opportunity management. But yesterday (close enuf) I got some time to go back to my two year old project of organizing all my ML and centerfire tools, equipment, accessories, materials, supplies, manuals and literature resources. Some of the stuff, inherited from my Dad, goes back to the 1970's. The fight for space on dedicated shelves and cabinets goes on. Might be starting to see a faint glimmer of daylight!!!!!
I am much worse, i have 90% of my M L stuff stuck down in coffee cans. All over the place

Shot a nice Merriam's this morning with the Tominator. Got to my camp last night (4 hrs from the house) and realized I’d forgotten my capper and caps. 🤯 After tearing apart all my gear bags and truck I was unable to find even a single #11. So, in desperation, I grabbed a box of .22 shorts and a Leatherman from the center console, pulled a couple bullets and cut the cases short. Worked like a charm! 🤔😊

IMG_5271.jpeg
IMG_5273.jpeg
IMG_5109.jpeg

Shot a nice Merriam's this morning with the Tominator. Got to my camp last night (4 hrs from the house) and realized I’d forgotten my capper and caps. 🤯 After tearing apart all my gear bags and truck I was unable to find even a single #11. So, in desperation, I grabbed a box of .22 shorts and a Leatherman from the center console, pulled a couple bullets and cut the cases short. Worked like a charm! 🤔😊

View attachment 43432
View attachment 43433
View attachment 43434
Congrats on a fine bird and quick problem solving, Lol

View attachment 43432
View attachment 43433
View attachment 43434
Nice on both!!!!

Back