What muzzleloading stuff did you do today?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodger that, though I didn’t go Direct Ignition when I had mine done I did go with the longer plug with modules. Hanks replacement plug. Knowing I was gonna try lighter loads. Thanks for sharing.
I was going to go with the same plug with the small primers modules. It just with the setup I got, I can use less powder.

Last edited:
Rodger that, though I didn’t go Direct Ignition when I had mine done I did go with the longer plug with modules. Hanks replacement plug. Knowing I was gonna try lighter loads. Thanks for sharing.
Yep, same with me. I knew I wouldn't never use 4198 unless I absolutely had to. For light sabot loads or bore riders, it's N110. It's really versatile.

I always have read your post on lighter loads and enjoy reading them, mine was originally done with the ASG 209 plug back in 2018 I believe, although I’ve never had any issues. When Hank came out with his replacement plugs I decided to go the module route since I’m always stocked with LRP. I’ve been slowly gathering N-110 and 120 knowing I’m gonna be experimenting all summer.

I always have read your post on lighter loads and enjoy reading them, mine was originally done with the ASG 209 plug back in 2018 I believe, although I’ve never had any issues. When Hank came out with his replacement plugs I decided to go the module route since I’m always stocked with LRP. I’ve been slowly gathering N-110 and 120 knowing I’m gonna be experimenting all summer.
I'm glad somebody likes reading my posts....lol....
Recoil reduction is a major reason why I went smokeless.

I dug out my sizing die fixing to build a press here in North Carolina at my son's house and starting to get everything organized to go buying still be another couple of weeks you anticipation is definitely killing me I have shooting my Muzzleloader withdrawals very bad
Where in NC?

Back