Alligators

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rifleman

Reaction score
Saw a guy in TV shoot a gator in the grape with a T/C encore mz this am. Blew a chunk outta his head about the size of a fist. Awesome. Sure would like to try that. Anybody else up for shootin gators? :lol:

The meat from the tail is supposed to be really good...But I have never had the chance to try it...would love to hunt em...but there aren't very many in Coolorado....

I think I saw the same show.Sure looked like fun.A hog and Gater combo hunt would be a great time.The guy I saw was the head honcho of T/C was that the guy you saw?

Joe I don't know who it was, I just caught the tail end of the show when the guy busted the gator. Looked way cool, did you see the size of the wound on the gators head? wow!

Bloodhound, ever get a chance to try gator go for it. It is great! I have ate it several times while visiting the Boys Ranch in Florida.

Sat down the other day in front of the TV. My wife was watching a cooking show, as she usually is, and they were at some BBQ place, in Florida I believe. They were doing alligator ribs and everyone was raving about them. Never tried gator :( . Don't get too many here in Saskatchewan :D .

Latest posts

Back