Another Newbie. This time a Limey in Canada

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i for one love Canada and limes. Beer, hockey, and tequila would suck without them. Thanks again for joining are forum.

I think that's called enjoying life :)

Sometime if it's okay I'd like to pick your brain about your two DISC rifles. Specifically about rate of twist.

Welcome from Massachusetts!
I’ve hunted Anticosti Island 3 times, great fun and lots of deer,
and a real test for my high school french.

Welcome Limey from Maine! I have a pal in Frankfort Ont.
Nit Wit

Hey Greg, A welcome from Middle England.( Nothing to do with more F elves). You say you hunted in England. With Horse & Hounds or Beagles. I used to follow the East Lincs Hare Hounds when I lived by Alford.. My cousins live in S Ontario till they were Gone.
The DAWS part of your name is famous for several Patents in the Gun trade, Particularly a snap action closure on Un-mentionables and for the filling of them. May be the same family that made Swords and Pistols in B'ham in the 1800/30's. Is Lake of Bays familiar ?? OLD DOG.

So I just want to say thanks to all of you that said Hi. Too many to reply to this afternoon so thanks to all of you for making me feel so welcome !!

Gregdaws

Latest posts

Back