Barnes 300 gr originals

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rifleman

Reaction score
Just a note, I am still waiting on the barnes to be available at Midway. I am gonna order as soon as they will accept orders. Several guys here sent me some on the Modern Muzzleloader Lend/Lease program :lol: right before deer season when I got caught in a pinch last fall. Just wanted to let you guys know I have not forgotten, and do plan on sending you each a new box as soon as I can get them. Thanks again, Rman

Really thats good news I am gonna call them tomorrow then. My one concern is that they cost 3 dollar more per box then the MidwayUSA price. I know they have free shipping but even at that Midway is cheaper. I guess I will just call'em and see whats up.

Just ordered a couple of boxes to give them a try. From what I have read I should like them.

Rman they seem to work pretty good for you?

Don

Okey Dokey I called Barnes and ordered 500 and they were in stock. The gal at barnes also said that they had allready shipped out bullets to Midway and others so the stores should show them soon. She also said some of you dirty dogs had allready ordered today from her trying to beat out the ole Rifleman :lol: Anyway I was wrong about the 3 dollar a box diff in price, it was only like a buck 30 difference so I went ahead and got them coming.

RandyWakeman said:
They just came out of production yesterday. :shock:

How many truckloads are headed your way?

Next thing will be a run on the Orange MMP's!!! :lol:

Ordered my sabots right after I ordered the bullets last night. Ones no good without the other if all you have to shoot them in is a muzzy.

Don

Dwight..
You didn't happen to ask how the Spit-Fire T MZ? are going did you?

Sorry Chuck I didn't , I was too busy hammin it up with the girl on the phone! :lol:

Talked to Knight today and they said the poly tipped bullets have been shipped to Cabelas.

That big brown truck stopped by the house today and dropped off the Barnes originals. Can't wait for a day off with good weather and little wind to show some paper what for. What powder do you guys use to get them down range? I'll start out with my 5744,if I'm not happy with that I might get some vv120. Btw Midwayusa and Natchez shooting supply has the originals in stock now if anybody is interested.

Don

Back