BlackHorn 209 In Stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even better is Birchwood Casey 2-in-1 Bore Cleaner!!! Good for T7 or BH

Either the spray bottle or a bottle of liquid 2-in-1

Birchwood-Casey-2-in-1.jpg

Could be a coincidence, but I had much less trouble with the crud ring when I started paying attention to my oil. Turns out the stuff I was using was not synthetic. With a synthetic oil the ring is still there, but not nearly has hard.

i have some 30 weight silicone shock oil . i may give it a try at some point .

I have given up on BH209, too high a price, and I can easily find and afford T7. The only place you would notice a crud ring is at the range.
I have shot numerous deer with T7, while reloading the rifle before approaching the deer, I certainly never noticed any crud ring.

Attachments

• 177BF526-D037-4063-844A-1012DA4C6D34.jpeg
    177BF526-D037-4063-844A-1012DA4C6D34.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 0
That's old stock. The new jugs are 8oz. Walmart in some locations has the 8oz jugs for $36 and change. I just bought 2 this week

I bought some at Walmart today. I dont live too far from Walmart headquarters. The tag said 36.82. The guy rung it up. The price jumped up to 52.00 a bottle. He said it must have been missed marked on the price. Why i was waiting to pay out. He was marking the rest up. I will shoot the blackhorn up. Then i will go back to 777 powder.

Latest posts

Back