Blackhorn 209 available - NOW!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send some Canada, it hasn't been available here for 2 years....lol

I feel a little cheap and used right now :confused:. My local Cabelas had Blackhorn 209 when I called just for curiousity sake. and because it's always been around $47 out the door I was happily walking up to the check out with 2 10 oz. bottles and the clerk rang up...$140 including tax. Ugh. That put me over my lifetime requirement with what I already had hidden away though so they can't hurt me anymore....lol. But I really can't help using this stuff. I shoot a Barnes 290 grain TEZ and with the combo of Blackhorn 209. I can shoot lots of rounds before I need to swab or brush the barrel. To me that is a definite plus when out in the field. 6 weeks ago a 6 point bull never took another step after the first round hit him, but another was sent since he was still standing. It was all over in a few seconds after that. Ohhh, we're talking Northern Az.

Attachments

• elk laying down.jpg
    elk laying down.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 32
  • elk3.jpg
    elk3.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Appreciate the heads up, it is $7 cheaper for me to buy it at Bass Pro right now only because I don’t have to pay the hazmat fee. Showed 2-3 10oz jugs left.

I bought some off of Midway just to have on hand. Been shooting our smokeless mainly since buying them. With hazmat, shipping, tax it was $82. Told my Dad to make sure it's secure!!

Back