Busted...(Bucks that is...)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcchartboy

Reaction score
Well after all of the great rut activity I saw during bow season I guess I should have expected it...I just never thought it would have been so bad...Almost every buck left in my neck of the woods has been busted up bad...check out what is left of these racks...the only good thing I can say is that it seems like the only that made it through unscathed is also the best of the bunch!!

BTW...all of these pics were takin within 5hrs of each other.... :d'oh!:

Also...notice that are still fighting... :d'oh!: :d'oh!:

(Pics should read PM not AM... )
005-1.jpg

058.jpg

074.jpg

037.jpg

051.jpg

059.jpg

075.jpg

076.jpg

And one last...unscathed beauty... :yeah:
026.jpg

Great pics

Those are some nice pics. It looks like their racks have lots of broken off tines, or they just have some messsd up racks.

Your Cuddeback, is it the NO FLASH one?

Re: Great pics

jlaughlin72 said:
Those are some nice pics. It looks like their racks have lots of broken off tines, or they just have some messsd up racks.

Your Cuddeback, is it the NO FLASH one?

They are all busted...thought they weren't back in September when I started bow hunting them...

Yes it is a no flash...

JC

Here are a few daytime pics from last week...

164.jpg

195.jpg

That LAST one looks pretty good! HUGE neck on that sucker! I'd probably have to pop HIM! 8)

Great pics!

I am about to put my cams back out and see if I can get any activity on a new feeder... we have one more weekend of shotgun and a 4 day MZ hunt coming up.

Doohan said:
Great pics!
..we have one more weekend of shotgun and a 4 day MZ hunt coming up.

I was seriously considering heading out your way for 4 day. However, given the number of bucks I know are still around here I decided to stick close to home.

Good luck on each season.

JC

I got a busted rack buck in the area too

These two are of the same buck, looks like he got whipped more than once...lol.... The pic comes off of a Moultrie cam that goes nuts when the batteries get to 60 percent. The time is about 9 hours off and the date was around the 12-7-07. Looks like he would have been a big racked 6 point.
mdgc0017.jpg

mdgc0034.jpg

Back