Christmas "Toys" List

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldfox

Reaction score
What did everyone get for Christmas :?: I'll start it off...

I got a new Ruger SR22 pistol, misc balls and bullets for my ML's and 2 bricks of .22 ammo. It was a great Christmas....other than the ice storm :shock: :)

Re: Christmas "Toys" List

I got a 5th of Jim Beam Black and a hefty gift card to Grander Mountain.

Hi everyone! My first post here since I'm a newbie to ML, but not to shooting and hunting. My lovely wife got me a CVA Wolf with Konus scope!

:D :)

I got a T/C New Englander .50 and a T/C PA Hunter .50 CAL.......I got them a little early but they were from Santa :yeah: At least that's what I keep telling my wife :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ray.............. :drinkers:

As far as gun/hunting related goes I used some gift cards to order a Brovo Company 14.7" lightweight barrel for my AR build! And since my bday was also yesterday my wife and kids took me to Cabelas and let me pic out a new trail cam. I already got it set up in the woods where I late season muzzle load to see what made it through the season.

My MK-95 .54 cal was my Christmas gift to myself. :wink:

The Lord sent me a new (future) huntin' buddy on 12/04! Our first grandchild and the best Christmas present ever!
(Yeah, I bought the camo outfit!)
image_zpsaf6692b5.jpg

Congrats J that truly is the best gift you could receive! Sure is a cute lil guy!

Congrads JStanley! :applause: I think the smile on your face says it all.

Nothing as good as J's, but I went to Cabelas with my gift cards from my birthday and Christmas along with my points and picked out a Savage 111 in .223 over the weekend.
That sure is a cute little booger J.

Thanks fellas! I keep telling everyone that I'll have him in the woods this time next year but they just scoff at me. Never hurts to do a little scouting, right? :shock: :wink:

Back