customer service

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pastorpotluck

Reaction score
I want to compliment Knight on their outstanding customer service. I bought a T handle ball starter with my Kinight rifle at the factory. While trying to seat the new 285 grain Barnes spitzer the handle snapped off leaving part of the threads in the rod. I drove back to the factory at Centerville (an hour away) and they replaced the rod and the T handle on the spot and even gave me a stouter model. No questions asked. So of course I had to buy some new supplies :D The Spitzers shoot great out of my rifle, Knight Extreme 50 cal, 100 grains of T7 FFG powder, Remington ML primer, 1 1/2 inch 3 shot group at 50 yards on an extremely windy day. I'm very happy with my Knight rifle and the Knight staff. By the way the new rifle, the Vision still wasn't being offered for sale. Anybody know what's up with that?

I have to agree with you on the customer service at Knight. There is none better in my opinion. I bought a new disc extreme and the enclosed video was damaged. Sent an e-mail and 3 days later it was in my mail box. I send e-mails with questions and get quick responses. A great American company! :D

I also agree, I use Knight's customer support from time to time and they never let me down or leave me hanging... that is one reason when I look at new rifles, I always look at how their customer service treats people...

My problem is that I live so close and I enjoy talking to Steve and Derreck. Can't seem to talk to those guys without buying something. The neat thing is that they know hunting and they know their rifles.. I learn something each time I go. No offense but it's so much better than talking to the non-hunter at Wally World.

pastorpotluck said:
My problem is that I live so close and I enjoy talking to Steve and Derreck. Can't seem to talk to those guys without buying something. The neat thing is that they know hunting and they know their rifles.. I learn something each time I go. No offense but it's so much better than talking to the non-hunter at Wally World.

AMEN!!

Back