CVA Optima™ V2 Pistol

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, a grand for one! I might sell mine.
Some of the the CVA Scout center fire pistols have also been going for some insane prices as well. I'd been trying to get my hands on a 44 mag Scout pistol for some time when one popped up on Gunbroker back in the Fall. I lost interest when it hit the $500 dollar mark. I don't know what the final bid was but the last bid I saw was well over $600 and there was a day or two left in the auction.

I have the adapter from FarrowTech and it does fit. However it will require some fine tuning to satisfy
most of us here. Additionally the printing is rough and sanding and further shaping of the grip area
are necessary in my opinion. I would say it is plenty strong.
An AR15 buffer tube screws right in so many stock options are available.
The stock below is just one I hand on hand and not final. But you get the idea.
I haven’t take the time to finish my build, but it makes a very handy carbine
and I’m looking forward to hunting with it next year.

1614368097607.jpeg
1614368225803.jpeg1614368167325.jpeg

Their price was $85.00 I think I saw. I looked at a cheapie stock for 20 bucks. I guess that's all you need right?
Yes. Well as long as the stock will screw on there. Otherwise it needs a buffer tube or something. Ive seen ar15 pulloffs going super cheap. Although 'braces' seem to be a little pricey but look like the same thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if a certain group of people classified it as a bump stock for a muzzleloader or something else off the wall..

Latest posts

Back