First rate customer service...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
When I purchased my last Savage 10ML-II earlier this month, of course I took it down and cleaned everything. I removed the breech plug and attempted to remove the ventliner which was stuck, straight out of the box. Luckily, I have breechplugs all over the house! :) I just installed one I had ready and went about my business and my hunt. FINALLY I called Joe DeGrande at Savage last Friday, October 21 and told him of my problem. MONDAY October 24 I had a new breech plug in my mailbox! That's as good as customer service gets!

Not a surprise to me at all. Joe Degrande is the man when you have a problem with your Savage. I have got three or four emails from Savage about the Deer i shot. What a great company.

Great to know Chuck but I am not surprised. RW introduced me to Joe awhile back concerning the stock on my HB (non Savage related ) and Joe/Savage went out of their way to help me out! They are surely a good company!

Back