Happy With 25 ACP Conversion

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
25 acp

Semi
Followed your plan drilled out two plugs for omega and encore yesterday. I did't use the I drill though just the J. I put them in my brothrer's lathe came out perfect with the expense of 7.75 for the drill and 14.00 for breech plug. I guess DT arms won't be getting the my breech plug business. They do excellent work though

I wouldn't shoot an Omega without the 25ACP conversion. It's an extra hassle sure, but better cleaning brass than dissasembling your rifle after every range trip. I never remove a barrel from a stock prior to hunting. If you don't get everything perfect you risk a POI shift.

25 acp

I have been using them for a year started in my huntsman. When I got my omega i had white drill one the omega. These new ones are for my encore. I am very satisfied with them and have never had a misfire.

Started with the 25acp n my huntsman with great rsults. Did the same with my Encore and can not be any happier.

Back