Hello from Southern Michigan

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pointers

Reaction score
As an avid muzzleloader shooter since buying my first 54 cal side lock over 35 years ago. My teenage sons and I hunt exclusively with guns that I have built in my shop I’m a machinist by trade and a FFL holder and rifle builder for 15 years We currently have 3 smokeless rifles that I built with Remington 700 actions and Brux 45 cal barrels I use breech plugs and associated parts from Hankins as well as Arrowhead. I can honestly tell my customers real world experience with the current list of custom builders and what works best
If you have any questions shoot me a PM
Looking forward to being a part of this forum

Welcome , Its crazy those new Remington Ultimate muzzleloaders were proofed with 200 grs of powder and reaching
muzzle velocities of 2700fps. Neat how they use a 308 case for primer system and the action magazing plate holds a few of those.
Too bad Remington went out of business RIP and RIP Cabelas and Sportsmans Warehouse.
At least you got Jays Sporting Goods still.

Hello from Decatur (Southwest lower corner)

Greg

Im a new member there. Joined in September. I really like it. Im werking there saturday helping setup the IDPA targets. That looks like its a good time.

Back