How many states don't allow smokeless ML's?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have wrote 2 letters but recieved no replies either time.I guess you either need money,power,or a whole lot of people to get things going ?

Not really-- smokeless muzzleloading is legal in Illinois this year in all firearms seasons, and it never was before . . . for any of them. Money, power, and a bunch of people had nothing to do with it. :shock:

I've spoken with the Michigan DNR folks, and at the present time there is no support for smokelss muzzleloading from within the department. But, according to what I've been told-- they do not set policy directly, it is by the legislature.

The course that seems indicated is to meet with your personal elected representative, and get a bill introduced to allow it. There is no rational basis not to allow it, as long as Triple 7 and pellets are allowed.

This information is beyond dispute, and should serve as a conversation starter: http://www.chuckhawks.com/about_smokeless_muzzleloading.htm

There is far more; please contact me directly by e-mail if you need more to work with.

Back