I Like Beer

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys with brows like that have natural high growth hormones. The same look a giant will have. You can give it to yourself somewhat by taking growth hormones.

OldMtnMan said:
Guys with brows like that have natural high growth hormones. The same look a giant will have. You can give it to yourself somewhat by taking growth hormones.

HA!  I am a card carrying squirt.  It would take a truckload of hormones to make me grow.  Those hormones would get exhausted by the trying to work and run back home!   And remember, Neanderthals were a totally different species than we are.  I don't mind at all carrying their genes but I still wouldn't want to be one.   :affraid:

Hanshi said:
OldMtnMan said:
HA!  I am a card carrying squirt.  It would take a truckload of hormones to make me grow.  Those hormones would get exhausted by the trying to work and run back home!   And remember, Neanderthals were a totally different species than we are.  I don't mind at all carrying their genes but I still wouldn't want to be one.   :affraid:
Maybe a good swift kick in the butt by your father would have put some height in your genes???  :lol!:

Good one, and yes, it's is funny.  :Red tup:

Fortunately, or unfortunately, he was never part of my life and died, I understand, when I was 7 yoa.  A better option would have been for me to be lynched.  The stretching from hanging by one's neck stretches the vertebrae.  This would, of course, have to be closely monitored; otherwise I'd be following along the same path as my ancestors by putting rope burns on tree limbs throughout the South.

As an aside, my father's side of the family finally made contact with me at age 59 - didn't won't to be "pushy", I guess.  My understanding, from what they have told me, that we are related to and descendants of Jesse James.  My fraternal grandmother was a James.  Whether actually true or not, I'm willing to bet my ancestry is replete with horse thieves and other nefarious scofflaws.   :Questuon:

Not sure you can stretch to taller height. For sure you can lose height by compressing your spine as you get older. I was 6'2" when younger and about 5'10" now. I have Osteoporosis, so that might have shrunk me some too.

OldMtnMan said:
Not sure you can stretch to taller height. For sure you can lose height by compressing your spine as you get older. I was 6'2" when younger and about 5'10" now. I have Osteoporosis, so that might have shrunk me some too.

Gravity can be a bi__h.  I use to be a towering 5'6" but lost those two inches.  I WANT A TITANIUM SPINE REPLACEMENT, DANG IT!!!

i was 5 ft 8 and now im 5ft7. wanted to gain weight when i was young and now i cant stop. i had to learn that if i was to do good in a fight i had to get in real close to them. it worked for me. fighting like a women really throws some men off also. bite, poke eyes, pull hair and beards and a good choke hold always works. have to do something when your short.

strong eagle said:
i was 5 ft 8 and now im 5ft7. wanted to gain weight when i was young and now i cant stop. i had to learn that if i was to do good in a fight i had to get in real close to them. it worked for me. fighting like a women really throws some men off also. bite, poke eyes, pull hair and beards and a good choke hold always works. have to do something when your short.

Amen!

Nothing like a swift kick in the nuts to start the fight and then start punching.  :D

Latest posts

Back