Just joined

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bearkiller

Reaction score
Been lurking for months. Just reading and researching so I can decide which in-line rifle to buy. Well my best friend went and bought me a CVA Wolf complete with scope and soft case! Some friend huh, can't take him anywhere! Haven't shot it yet. Been shooting traditional ML'ers for years.

:applause:
WELCOME to the forum :!: I'm sure your going to enjoy joining the group. As far as that WOLF goes. Don't by any means cut it short. The accuracy with the right load will amaze you. My buddy bought one as a FUN GUN but now it's his #1 back up. If I remember correctly, He uses 100 grains, by volume, of Black horn 209 with Barnes bullets and Winchester 209 Primers. He has no problem at the 100. He makes all 3 bullet holes touch......

Ray............. :yeah:

Welcome!

Those little CVA Wolf rifles do get underestimated by some. For an entry level rifle they sure do shoot great. My Nephew has one and it has done very well. He shoots 2 t7 pellets, Fed209, Black Crushrib and the 300 grain XTP. He has taken deer from 80yds to 170yds. Good little rifles.

Back