Knight Customer Service, thumbs up

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thunderroost

Reaction score
during the TN first segment muzzleloader season I got back to the truck and discovered that the set screw had backed out that held the secondary safety on my 10 year old Knight T-bolt, and both set screw and rear safety were missing.

a quick call to Knight and yesterday I received a new secondary safety and set screw in the mail free of charge. I thought that was pretty good, especially on a rifle that they haven't made in several years.

Knight always has had an excellent customer service. I have called them for tech support when I had problems and they have been more then helpful.

Knight always has had an excellent customer service. I have called them for tech support when I had problems and they have been more then helpful.

Yup, Knight customer service is awesome. I have dealt with Lee & Steve. They have sent me several items at no cost. Didnt even charge for shipping.

great service!

Knight has always had good telephone customer service....the email service is a different story however. An impressive quality of Knight customer service is that when you talk with one of them, they really know their stuff....apparently they hire Folks with a lot of experience and knowledge of Knight products! I like Knights!

Back