Knight Scores

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hippie44

Reaction score
First time hunting with a inline, the Knight did well. Got the gun off a member here a Knight LK 93 50 cal. last summer. A buddy gave me a 4x scope, I worked up a load with 100 grs. FF black powder and 250 gr XTP with a black sabot. I'm glad I got the gun sighted at 100 yards. I don't know why, a 50 yards shot is a long shot on the old farm. I was out still hunting today, it was snowing ,raining and the wind was blowing, perfect conditions. I was going through some thick briars and beach whips. Sure enough I jumped a buck in his bed, he stood up and we looked at each other. I still can't understand he just stood there, I shot him at 9 paces :yeah: He's no monster 1.5 year old 7 pt. it will be good eating!

That's awesome! Now we need pictures!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I know better than put a post with out pictures, it was so nasty today. I got to work the next 3 days 12 hours shifts may be Monday.

congratulations on the deer. And that LK is a good rifle.

:D

CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS :!: :!: :!: Pics would be good to go along with your story 8)

Ray............ :wink:

Latest posts

Back