KODIAK PRO 50

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvilorio1

Reaction score
Well guys had to go to the range today, I had 4 ACCURAS, 2 45cal. and 2 in 50cal., a TC PRO HUNTER XT and my own gun to sight in and I need it to ahve the ACCURAS and TC done and ready for delivery on Sat., I got there about 11 am do to a doctors appointment that I had earlier and finally left the range at about 3:45 pm, but I did get all the guns sighted in, to include my own. I only took pics of my Kodiak targets and I will say she is ready for Sept. 15 opening in SC. Here are the results.
KODIAK PRO 50 CAL.
BUSHNELL DOA 250
BH 209 110 GR.
TRADITIONS SMACKDOWN 250 GR.
FIOCCHI 616 209 PRIMERS
Sighted the gun in at 100 yrds and also shot at 150,180 and 200 yrds.
And like always I get the pictures backwards, any way here they are.
THI SI THE 200 YRDS THREE SHOT AND I WAS PLEASED
KODIAK50CAL003.jpg

180 YARDS, TWO SHOT USING THE 150 YRDS LINE ON THE SCOPE.
KODIAK50CAL007.jpg

150 YRDS, TWO SHOT, USING THE 150 LINE ON THE SCOPE
KODIAK50CAL006.jpg

SIGHT IN TARGET. FIRST GROUP LOW AND CENTER, ADJUSTED THE SCOPE UP AND THE SECOND GROUP A LITTLE TO THE RIGHT MADE ANOTHER ADJUSTMENT AND I WAS THERE.
KODIAK50CAL001.jpg

The Traditions Smack down preform excellent and they are extremely accurate. I will leave it like it is and won't touch a thing. Norbush, the Traditions Smackdown are the same as the SST's you shoot but they come with a yellow sabot and you can put those sabots on the SST's and get the same results.
Guys I'm going to take a shower and relax a little bit, and nurse my shoulder a bit.

Kodiac Pro

What is your opinion of this rifle? Have you modded the BP,any trigger work? Have you shot one in 45ca.? That 50 sure shoots. I have been eyeing a NIB Win. Apex on line which is a 45.

Fisher 1, I actually own three of them, the 50 cal. I shot today a 45 caliber SS Laminated TH stock and a 45 cal. Shorty which I cut the barrel down to 20 inches, and to be honest with you all of the shoot just like this 50, no questions what so ever. As a matter of fact I also have a brand new in the box 50cal. just like the one I shot today, it has never been shot. I tried to sell it a few times with out any luck so I still have, but if you canput your hands on a45 cal. DO IT, don't wait and you will not regret it.
Carlos

Back