KODIAK PRO

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvilorio1

Reaction score
KODIAK PRO

Well went to the range this afternoon even thought it was about 89 degrees, but since the firing line is cover it was not so bad. Took the Kodiak Pro 50cal. since I had done a trigger job on it and had not tested it yet. She is sweet now, trigger is 3 lbs. nice crisp and no drag what so ever. I shot five different bullets thru her and they did great.
KODIAK PRO 50CAL.
BH 209 110 GR.
SABOTS/ BULLETS LISTED UNDER TARGETS
FIOCCHI 616 209 PRIMERS
BUSHNELL DOA 250
DSCF2083.jpg

HORNADY SST 250 GR.
DSCF2082.jpg

TRADITIONS SMACKDOWN 250 GR.
DSCF2081.jpg

PR EXTREME ELITE HP 250GR.
DSCF2080.jpg

CVA SLICK LOAD SABOTS 250 GR.
DSCF2079.jpg

AEROLITES 250 GR.
DSCF2078.jpg

THIS ARE THE ROUNDS(sorry no picture of the Aerolites, forgot)
HAd to reused some targets, they are getting expensive.

Re: KODIAK PRO

I will shoot the Smackdowns you sent out of the .50 Bergara Encore barrel hopefully tomorrow. Wal Mart, $5.00 for 10 of the 6" Winchester shoot and see targets. I think you can keep your groups on a 6" target. :lol: Nice shooting buddy.

Awesome shooting! I really liked the one i borrowed from saxman, it was a good shooting 45 but the trigger pull wasnt very well liked.

Who did the trigger on your kodiak?

Thanks Omega 45. I think you will like the Smackdown. FG I did the trigger job on the Kodiak. I thought it was going to be hard, but it was a piece of cake. The trigger design is so simple that I could not believe it and because of the way it si designed it won't let you go below 3 pounds if you do the hammer will not have enough force to strike the primer and set it off, I know, I already tried and and had to go back up to 3 pounds, but it is better than 4 or 5.

:cheers:

Great shooting Carlos :!: :!: Those 3 shot groups are awesome :cheers: :cheers:

Wow...that Kodiak Pro reaslly likes those loads. Great shooting cvilorio! Since you are using the Fiocchi primers I'll asume you opened-up the flash hole.

Back