Lehigh DISC Extreme - Elite Parts

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My understanding is 17-4 SS is a pain to machine vs 416SS and the machine work on all the Lehigh made plugs ive seen was beautiful. I mean really really nice looking stuff.

Well after sending me shipping confirmation , tracking# and as of yesterday it showed delivery scheduled on the 16th but tracking progress only showed as shipping label had been created and no package showed up:eek:
Emailed Dave to ask if he could find out what's going on and got a response back this morning that they had forgot to include vent liners in the kits and the vent liners are still out for final finishing..
How can you put a kit together and say its shipped but you don't have the parts in?
Said parts should be in and should ship Monday-Tues next week.
Well now the wait starts again,glad they are making parts again but might be a good idea to get all your ducks in a row before you start taking money.

Same here don bowling, I looked outside half dozen times last evening for mine. Maybe they’ll throw in a few extra ventliners for the inconvenience,or maybe a primer adapter, or nothing.

See, I thought they were out... but that is not all bad because the new ones are 17-4, treated by heat and a new high wear resistant coating - should hold up to smokeless or BH much longer... You guys are going to get the better product.

Last edited:
Appears Some don't check / know Tracking? If It were to actually "Ship" it would have More Info as to where it is in Transit when It Only Stated "Label Created" should have Known That It did not "Ship" At least they Are Including a Vent Liner.... with the Kit. I never Liked Fed Ex have had issues with their Tracking Info in the Past I knew when after 2 days Only "Label Created told me It was not Shipped as "expected" but I can wait a few more Days as Long as I get My Order...

LFM

Fully aware of how tracking works, have recieved and shipped a few thousand items.. but have also had it stay label created and then item arrives 3 days later with no record of tracking..this came up schedule delivery of 1/16/19 by end of day which usually means that item is in transit but this is not always the case with Fed Ex.
They have now changed the tracking page to shipment pending again.. so they dont always know what they are doing,.

Appears Some don't check / know Tracking? If It were to actually "Ship" it would have More Info as to where it is in Transit when It Only Stated "Label Created" should have Known That It did not "Ship" At least they Are Including a Vent Liner.... with the Kit. I never Liked Fed Ex have had issues with their Tracking Info in the Past I knew when after 2 days Only "Label Created told me It was not Shipped as "expected" but I can wait a few more Days as Long as I get My Order...

LFM

Appears It is Not Known what Actual "TRACKING" Is as I also have An Ordered Placed and It Never Showed Anything About Being "IN Transit"... When It is in "Transit" It Shows Where It Is as to being "Enroute" When It Had "NOTHING Told me It was Not "SHIPPED" YET! As To Why I Mentioned Fed Ex Tracking Not being "VERY GOOD"
LFM

Has anyone received their order yet? I ordered my set on Jan 13th and the order status says fulfilled, FedEx shows only a label printed with delivery pending. I sent them an email requesting a status. Not doing their reputation any good by taking orders and money but not following through. Never had an issue when ordering bullets from them.
John

No word yet. I’m sure they will ship promptly when they get the vent liners from heat treat.

Got a "shipped" notice this morning with a FEDEX tracking number - will check it later today and see what the delivery date is.

No movement, yet - scheduled delivery is Friday

Last edited:
Thank you for the replies. I received an email this afternoon apologizing for the delay and it would be shipped out today and that i should have already received a shipping email. Never got the shipping email but checked FedEx this ecening and tracking says it will be delivered Friday. Looking forward to it.

Mine to be delivered Friday also.

Latest posts

Back